Today we are kicking off our second annual Read-A-Thon fundraiser! This year our theme is "Wild About Reading" and we are super excited to team up with staff, students, and parents to make this year's fundraiser WILDLY successful! Like last year, we are asking students to REGISTER! READ! and GET DONATIONS!
OUR SCHOOL GOAL IS $50,000.
Please watch for your copy of the printed Parent Letter in your student's take-home folder this week; it will contain all the information on how to register your student, make/collect donations, prizes, and their Reading Bingo Card.
Easy as 1...2...3!
Follow these three simple steps to get to our fundraising goal!
- First Register or Re-Login to your parent dashboard and complete your child’s student webpage with a PICTURE at getmovinfundhub.com.
- School Identifier: 6102b1fa57341
- Make an online donation using the red Donate button right away
- Share with friends and family, they want to help!
- Send 10-15 emails and/or text messages
- Post on FaceBook or Twitter
Fundraise, Win Prizes, and Feel Good about supporting your school!
- Our goal is to have 100% of all students registered online *It’s easy, FREE, and takes just a few minutes!
- Each student is encouraged to raise $75.00
- *THE TOP EARNER IN EACH GRADE WINS A RIDE TO SCHOOL IN THE CITY OF CARVER FIRE TRUCK*
- Complete your Reading Bingo Card and return to your teacher by Wednesday, October 18th.
- Click here for a digital copy of the Parent Letter
- Click here for a digital copy of the Reading Bingo Card.
Questions: email PTO at email@example.com